Best short animation video for 2010?

I wanted to share this video so much, knowing fine well that all and sundry would enjoy it.

The website ethos has been very much about keeping things encompassed around House & Techno (however vague the link may be!).
Struggling to find a common denominator, briefly meant close consideration in changing this whole code of conduct to something vague enough to accommodate the following (it's THAT good).

In a half dazed state though, I fortunately clocked the little beauty that is Ableton Live logo 4m34sec's into the video...Dear diary, cashback!

Feeling a little confuzzled? Watch the video. I dare anyone not to be entertained. See if you can spot any other musically relating brands...

(I AM) Dain Bramaged

6 Responses to "Best short animation video for 2010?"

EmilyKate said :
Thursday, April 08, 2010
this is all kinds of genius.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Isn't it just?
Andy York said :
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Liking this.
Aiken said :
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Pioneer, 14 minutes
Zoe Savitz said :
Thursday, April 08, 2010
I'd love to know how it took to make!
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Good spot Aiken! I remember watching that one floating by, but it was a little too small for me to read.

Anyone for the hat-trick?

Post a Comment